Tuesday, March 1, 2016

There is no story.

When I was growing up, I always used to think how my life would be, will there be any story anything I will look back upon, anything I will frame as a picture close to my heart. A center piece like thing which is there for me to see and identify myself with.

Slowly, I realized there is no story. 

Never there is.

Life happens to you in moments, some good some bad. 

There is no start and there is no end. 


I didn't think like that, though. I thought we all have a purpose and we all settle for something or the other soon. Probably be happy about it also, even if we are not we settle for it, we compromise or we let go of things we can change.

But the truth as I have realized is you need to keep writing a script. A script running along you. This goes on with all the ups and downs you face. As you go stronger the plot thickens. It's about you growing, learning, doing things which make you happy, make you smile.

No one is perfect and no one will ever be, so seeking it is vain.

The only thing you can ever do is probably ease your pain


There is no story, there never will be. Seek solace with what comes to you. People who really matter eventually will be very few.



More writings to follow as I revive my Blog.

Comments welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment