Thursday, July 12, 2012

Confessions of a Shopaholic!


It is indeed no surprise to people who know me well, that I have obsessive shopping disorder if that is any thing! I get these phases where I want to just shop shop shop, and I have these phases more than often (too bad for my hubby dear). Well, whatever people say, I feel shopping is the most relaxing thing, like EVER! The joy and happiness I get holding shopping bags full of my favorite things (which don't remain favorite for long, I tell you!) is not comparable!


For example these days I get some kind of kick out of buying cosmetics, even though on a daily basis I get time to only use a kohl pencil and a light compact with nude gloss for my lips. But still wherever I see some interesting eye shadows, foundations, mascara's I just flip over to buy em'! As a result now I have a big box full of cosmetics which I really don't know when to use except for a wedding or some party. But yeah to drive home the point I am like that, and I guess most of you are also like that only! 


Would love to know about your mad shopping experiences, do share! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment